Skip to main content

Eatery Place in Melbourne

HUTONG DUMPLING BAR
14-16 Market Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia

Their speciality is definitely their dumplings and xiao long bao. It is actually a famous dish origin from Hong Kong if I did not remember it wrongly. Since this is about food, I will let the picture do the talking most of the time. Will just briefly describe my opinion. 











Pork Dumpling
This is better known as "jiao zi" in chinese which is something similar to wantan. To be frank I have no idea what's the different between them but the texture of skin is definitely different.




Xiao Long Bao
What makes this different is the skin texture is thinner than dumplings. On your first bite, you will have the gravy soread from the xiao long bao itself which is a taste of heaven. Eat it hot but beware it might burn your tongue and lips if you are not careful. Just way too tempting to resists and we ordered two basket of this for 7 of us.



HAO PHONG VIETNAMESE CHINESE CUISINE
136 Hopkins St, Footscray VIC 3011, Australia

Every portion here is way too huge for us. This is no kidding and I think a bowl of this can feed 3 of my size and appetite at least. The food is way too awesome and at least I finish my bowl of noodles and could not make any other attempt to finish my sister bowl. I used to sapu habis everything but this is really way too much.

Love the soup especially. Their ingredients are served fresh and go through lots of good comments for this Vietnamese restaurant.  






This is a cafe in a gallery which we stop by to have our lunch. Therefore there's no name and I can't recall where it is about. Food is just ok but I am loving the fish & chips and also their Salmon & Beef Steak set which blew me off. Western food is a definite thumbs up here. Or maybe I do no actually have much standard towards them. I just love food as long as they are not too worst.





BRUNETTI
380 Lygon St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia

They say you are not considered to be in Melbourneif you haven't step in to this famous Italian restaurant which had been set up for long. The crowd is really no joke. It is barely impossible for you to grab a seat and we are way too lucky to get one but it is a share round table that could seat at least 20 customers.











Recalled one of the day when I was back at Vernice, Italy. Their most famous food, pizza & pasta. To my curiosity for something I had not tried before, I ordered Risotto. Was not as good as I expected it would be or maybe I am more in love with asian rice than to western way of cooking it. However, the pasta were truly undeniable tasty.





WING LOONG
11- 13 Heffernan La, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia

The elderly still prefer asian than western. Therefore, here we are again for typical asian food over hamburgers and fries. Portion is also large, which can feed at least 2 meal for my ordinary daily portion. I would most of the asian food were more similar to Hong Kong style except for Vietnamese food.







Happy viewing and watch out if you are drooling while scrolling down the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from