Skip to main content

Chinese New Year

Its been a while since my last blog.....
Here I come to update my recent life....
hows everyone going on?
Chinese New Year going to end soon...
really hope it would never end...
I still remember how everything start...
This is a very special and indeed memorable new year for me...
I came back to Miri on 2nd Feb....I was really overjoyed and had been looking long enough for it...
Then I finally arrived that nite at 9.15pm..almost tat time..then on sunday i went to airport with my Dad to pick up someone who had not been back for years for CNY...he is my uncle and auntie from aussie...
Its great to have them with us this year...
On the 5th Feb that the nite is time for nite market...I am always excited when this day come...I always feel great with the environment and it proof tat cny is really around the corner and I know everyone is ready to welcome it even the foreigners...
6th Feb is of course the reunion dinner for chinese....having more guests this time make us having more food on the table...of course we take our time to eat and enjoy no less chit chatting around...
7th Feb is first day of CNY...same as usual..never change we will go relatives house visit and been out for whole day..tired but enjoying it....wat was a bit upset is it was raining the whole day...Then the visting goes on of course as long as CNY is still around...2nd day my buddy had come to visit house and its really happy to have them around..flash light non-stop coz of picture taking...then i went to my old friend's house...love her house much , stay till midnight,..but really enjoying...
Third day continuing with visiting....going some buddy house today and meet some primary schoolmates...then nite out for a movie with someone special...CJ7 is the movie tat we watch..really full but tats great coz the laughther brings up the environment in a cinema...tats how a cinema should be...great movie i can say..love it..especially cutie CJ7.
Nothing much till then....herm..maybe 14 and 15 Feb....din really go out except at nite...but I did receive something surprise from him...really happy with it...nite when to his workplace to celebrate with him coz his buddy having celebration with him...never stay out so late of course..mummy keep nagging but i dun care coz its his birthday and he is turning 21..I think its a special moment to countdown and by his side...Dun dare to drink coz I am driving alone but wish to help him coz he is really drunk. Then I realise how he actually cares and pampered me.
I think tats all from me for now..more to come I guess..maybe will upload some picture tat I take during CNY....
Happy Chap Goh Mei everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from