Skip to main content

Kung Fu Panda 'n' A&W

I had been planning this long time but I can't find someone to accompany me. Finally, FINALLY I get to watch it with a friend of mine. Even its just the two of us it is still better than ME watching alone and eating popcorn by meslf in the cinema. Sounds pity and really lonely isn't it.
At last, I get to watch my favorite movie KUNG FU PANDA!!!!


It's a great movie. There's funny, happy, sad and exciting part!! I love the part where the master said : "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery and Today is a gift!" A classic saying but yet very true after all and its part of our life.

There is one more that I think really meaningful. "Theres no secret ingredient, you will believe if you think it is!!" Do you know what it tries to say?? If you think it is to be and believe yourself, anything is possible. At least thats what I think it is trying to say.

Definitely a great cartoon movie I would recommend.

PANDA
THAI LUNG

FIVE FORCES

TIGERESS, CRANE, MANTIS, MONKEY & SNAKE


-pEi- & PO

____________________________________________________________________

After the movie we went for our lunch which we had it at 3 something. We did not manage to get our lunch when we reach there because it is already 1pm and our movie will start at 1.10pm. Hehehe..so happy today. Manage to watch the movie that I had been nagging with my sister to watch for so long ago and also able to have my favorite food of all A&W!!!!!

Part of the decor in A&W - KLCC



Our food!!

Curly Fries & Nugget

Can you see how curly??

Yummy!!!! My favorite drinks, A&W Root Beer!!!



Comments

jianH said…
it's Thai Lung instead of Tian Long right?
-pEi- said…
err..maybe..but i had change it too..
thanks for reminding..
didnt really notice the word below...focus on the movie instead..
thank you!!!
cync said…
pei, that's a great movie rite?!!

that two phrases caught my attention during the movie too, simple but powerful words.
Anonymous said…
heheh funny la tat movie lmao. wah A N W long time din eat liao haha enjoyable nite huh..
-pEi- said…
kimGo u want?
ta bao for u when i go back...hahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~