Skip to main content

ACTIVITIES NOT TO BE MISSED IN LAOS

This is a super outdated post that was due on November 2019. Now, the world had slow down due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, I'm hoping to catch up a bit on my writing and get the brain juice flowing for this post.

Laos is not a very popular spot in Malaysia bucket list but definitely a hot spot for Korean. They had been totally under rated by Malaysian and not a cheap destination to fly about. However, there's one thing that I am very sure of, they have attractive mother nature and much more charm than you know.

I'm not going to show you their charm as of yet in this post but recommending a few activities which should not be missed when you are there (in future). 😎 

1. Hot Air Balloon (Vang Vieng)

This will probably be the cheapest place to ride a hot air balloon (USD 90 - Oct'19). 
The main reason we are here in Laos is for this ride. 😂
It is all worth it to wake up as early as 0400 am to just get into this special ride.
However, there's one drawback, ONE AND ONLY, it is weather dependable.






2. Nam Xay View Point (Vang Vieng)



This is probably the most challenging task of all during our whole trip. 😉

Entrance fee is 10,000 kip which is equivalent to USD 1.50 / RM5.50 (differ according to exchange rate).

I am definitely not prepared as you can see BUT upon reaching the peak, it is worth every sweat and tears. 💃

The scenery looks like a painted drawing that came alive. 😅







3. Kuang Si(Xi) Waterfall (Luang Prabang)

A three tiered waterfall that should not be missed if you love nature.🐠
Crystal clear and emerald water is calling you to swim along with the fishes in the water.
Bring along extra cloths and it will be great to jump in and enjoy the chill cold water after a long climb uphill.




4. Sunset Boat Cruise (Luang Prabang)

We rented a private boat/cruise for our sunset ride instead of a share boat.
This is at a minimal charge of 250,000 kip (limited hours).
The view is absolutely stunning and heart warming.
Having the whole boat to ourselves is the greatest thing we had done.
We sing our heart out with the karaoke facilities on boat. 
Totally a stress release pill.  




Hope you enjoyed this quick read. Share if you love this and show me some love by commenting below. 

Thank You & Terima Kasih & 谢谢

Comments

Tommy said…
Laos offers many unique experiences for travelers.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~