Skip to main content

~*pEi's WarDrobE*~

Few weeks ago I had bought something to fill in my wardrobe.

Furthermore, Chinese New Year is just around the corner.

There are something that I bought that I would like to share especially my shopacholic friend.

Donna, hope you would see this. I hope you don't mind that I followed your footsteps to do this in my new blog as a start!!

Hope all of you will enjoy it!!




This is the first dress that I bought for my wardrobe. I was in love with it when I wore it. I never felt so good about it. Theredore I bought it.


This is the second cloths (Black color) that catch my attention when I was trying the dress above in the same shop. That is the shop that I go shop very often. I like it very much but it is really pricey for just that pice of cloths. But still I still bought it and it looks good with the inner shirt and suitable for any ocassion. Casual or formal. (worth buying)

This is the first skirt I bought online. Its great and nice. It can turn into kinda short skirt as inside the skirt you can tie it and become shorter. I looks lady with it instead of girlish. This skirt can be wear with lots of style depends on how u wear your upper part.

Next, this is a long pants actually. I dunno how to say it but its great coz the upper part can be taken of and become long pants very convenient indeed. That is the first pants that I bought. It can be fit with lots of style but I still look cute if i wear it with the upper part of the pants.


This is the sandals, izzit sandals or shoes. Uhhh~~never mind. I had been choosing this among 3 or 4 pairs of them. One, my leg sizes is really long and its hard to find my size!!! This is the one that I feel really comfortable with it although i like the other one more. But it really feels comfortable while wearing it!!


This is the heel that I had been choosing for long too!! Really choosy person I am, right? I had been confusing between this heel and the other one when I love it when I saw it but unfortunately it fit me and its too tight. My sister is the one who found this shoes and thinks it fot me too!! So I tried on and I had been struggling choosing between the two of them. The difference between the two of them is this heel is shorter compare to the one I love!! But somehow buying heels more important is comfortable whie wearing it and my sister told me that I shouldn't wear to high as some people will be complaining..

I think that's all for now. Hope you had enjoy this post and there will be more coming!!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~