Skip to main content

~*pEi's WarDrobE*~

Few weeks ago I had bought something to fill in my wardrobe.

Furthermore, Chinese New Year is just around the corner.

There are something that I bought that I would like to share especially my shopacholic friend.

Donna, hope you would see this. I hope you don't mind that I followed your footsteps to do this in my new blog as a start!!

Hope all of you will enjoy it!!




This is the first dress that I bought for my wardrobe. I was in love with it when I wore it. I never felt so good about it. Theredore I bought it.


This is the second cloths (Black color) that catch my attention when I was trying the dress above in the same shop. That is the shop that I go shop very often. I like it very much but it is really pricey for just that pice of cloths. But still I still bought it and it looks good with the inner shirt and suitable for any ocassion. Casual or formal. (worth buying)

This is the first skirt I bought online. Its great and nice. It can turn into kinda short skirt as inside the skirt you can tie it and become shorter. I looks lady with it instead of girlish. This skirt can be wear with lots of style depends on how u wear your upper part.

Next, this is a long pants actually. I dunno how to say it but its great coz the upper part can be taken of and become long pants very convenient indeed. That is the first pants that I bought. It can be fit with lots of style but I still look cute if i wear it with the upper part of the pants.


This is the sandals, izzit sandals or shoes. Uhhh~~never mind. I had been choosing this among 3 or 4 pairs of them. One, my leg sizes is really long and its hard to find my size!!! This is the one that I feel really comfortable with it although i like the other one more. But it really feels comfortable while wearing it!!


This is the heel that I had been choosing for long too!! Really choosy person I am, right? I had been confusing between this heel and the other one when I love it when I saw it but unfortunately it fit me and its too tight. My sister is the one who found this shoes and thinks it fot me too!! So I tried on and I had been struggling choosing between the two of them. The difference between the two of them is this heel is shorter compare to the one I love!! But somehow buying heels more important is comfortable whie wearing it and my sister told me that I shouldn't wear to high as some people will be complaining..

I think that's all for now. Hope you had enjoy this post and there will be more coming!!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee