Skip to main content

COMPARISON

Have you ever been compare by people with another person? Have you ever compare another person with another person? Have you ever compare yourself with other person??


No matter which situation, it is also named as comparing.




How will you feel when you know someone is comparing you with another person? Have you ever thought of others feeling when you compare a person with another? What will you feel again when you are comparing youself with others?


Its not that comparing is not good, maybe it is an encouragement in some way but most probably it will comes out with a negative effect unless that person himself/herself is taking that particular person as their examples and role model. Therefore, this will be a different situation.


I had never been stop comparing by people and we all do, I think. Especially by parents. They like to comapre results. They like to compare the number their children gets in the class. They like to compare how much money their children can earn. This is something we often see in the reality and also advertisement if you really realise that.


I believe everyone ever compare by their parents with her friend's daugther or son. Or your relatives.


I never like my mum compare me to anyone. She will say, "You see who who who result is better than yours, than who who who work so hard can get so high marks." I know sometimes she is just trying to tell me to be more hardworking and get better marks than I can have now. But does she know she had actually hurt me indirectly. It is really sad when someone you trust so much is comparing you with someone else and saying you can be better. Isn't it the effort that we put in is more meaningful than the outcome we get??


I have my own standard and limit. Even how hard she try to push me or push myself, I still can't go that far. Everyone standard and limit is born nature. I don't meant to critic anyone or point out anything in here but just thinking that no one is perfect. Of course I was not nagging about my mum just wanted to give examples on comparing.


I know that feeling. That is why I never compare anyone to anybody. I know everyone have their strong and weak point and that is what make one outstanding and different from each other don't you agree??


So try not to compare among people as you yourself do not like to be compare as well!! No one can replace you, no one will be like you. ITS YOU WHO MAKES YOU DIFFERENT!!!

Comments

BMyself said…
haih..but people always compare no matter what. sad
= FLoReNcE = said…
Be confidence to urself.

Comparison will always lead to more unsatisfaction.

Improvement is needed, but only for the constructive improvements.

Love urself....
lasapka said…
no need to compare and compete to people. when you do that you end up set yourself a limit.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~