Skip to main content

Kenny Rogers Roasters

Another franchise outlet officially open at Bintang Megamall, Miri. We can see how fast is Miri expanding. Secret Recipe, OldTown, Station 1, Starbucks, Coffeebean and I believe there's more to come. For now, let me introduce you Kenny Rogers. Let us see how well they do it here at Miri.



It all depends on your own preferences. Their chicken is a must pick because that's their speciality. Original, BBQ or black pepper,3 flavour for you to choose. It comes with side dishes if you are taking their sets. Any 3 side dishes from the menu. My favourite is their salad, rice and fruit platter of course. Below is family meal for 4.


You can have quarter meal too if you think family meal is too big. To be frank family meal is actually better for 3 because portion is actually quite small. Same choices for chicken flavour and side dishes. Up to you to decide what's your best flavour that suits your taste bud.

Besides chicken , they have much more to pick from. Ala-carte like "egg"cellent, pasta, cheesy potato and many more. Drop by to try and had your best pick that suits you. Personally, I love the pasta and also "egg"cellent sandwich. Rich with ingredient which is price wise enough for a retail outlet.


Still hot for Mirians. Beware with some double charges on your receipts. Check before you pay. I wouldn't say poor services but they are still new and too busy with overloaded customers. You can still see long queue everyday during lunch or dinner even it had open for about 2 weeks now.

Comments

lasapka said…
no good. no carlsberg.
-pEi- said…
aiyo....halal place ba where can have calsberg leh

go beach republic a lot.....jio for tower

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~