Skip to main content

My Life Difficulties

I knew life is way too fragile after going through so many funerals and news of death recently. I knew I shouldn't have being emotional but instead having fun and appreciate my life and people around me. However, human needs to face with their obstacles in life whether predictable or unpredictable BUT there's one thing that most humanity could not overcome with, LOVE!

I had been truly emotional about this recently. My emotional goes up and down because of this silly man which I would never expect him to actually influence me so much. I smile because of him, I gets jealous because of him, I get upset because of him and most of all , I cry because of him and that's simply too ridiculous.

I am hoping to get rid of what is in my mind but somehow it just appear every time when ever I felt of letting go. This is my second tough time in love. The first one is during my high school time. It was so bad that everyone ignores me and it takes me the entire high school life to go through it and that was serious 5 damn years long!!

How many meaningful things we can do in 5 years? And I? Wasted in upset and unpleasant life. I am not expecting anything at all that could once again get me into such difficult situation but I know I will once grow from this incident.

I am getting through really hard times. Not as serious as life or death but living humanity gets to suffer when you can't do anything but still have to continuously pretending you are all fine. At the end of the day, your mind and soul get tortured.

Hoping things would just disappear like dust gets blow away by wind. I am looking forward my rain to stop and I would see the rainbow and sunshine real soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~