Skip to main content

AVENGERS

It's been ages since my last MARVEL movie. I really can't remember any of them that I had watched so far. We plan for something to celebrate on Labour Day. We went all the way up to Seria (part of Brunei) to watch this new release Avengers movie in 3D. Not expecting sushi - ing but still we manage to slot in some time for this activity.

I bet the 80's remember well of their child hood with marvel comics and also cartoon. The characters were fantastic and we like how our superhero fight their enemy to protect humanity and earth.

Now they are no longer cartoon characters, they come alive into real movie. Not only one but a few of them. Hulk , Iron Man, Captain America , Thor and a few more of them in action.

It is about war between human and also Loki who claim himself as GOD. He came from another planet and seek for war to conquer Earth. This is where all the heroes are united once again to save the world.

To be frank, I am loving the part where there's teasing among Captain America with Iron man. Hilarious enough to build up the laughter in the cinema. I am not detailed person while watching movie as long as I enjoy the whole session. I don't care of much aspect as long as the story line goes smooth and don't just out of sudden pop out irrelevant and not connected story.

I don't see any well plan story plot with high and low peak besides the war part. However, I like the whole story line. Any particular heroes that you like or more preferable?

Captain America by Chris Evans is definitely getting my like. I am so in love with him the first moment I saw him appear in the movie scene. He is so attractive with his wide muscular body. He still looks good after 70 years of sleeping even that's just a fake thing make up just for the movie. Can't resist of looking at him. He is just my man.


I would rate this movie 8/10 because it is lack of one element, that's love. There's comedy, action and also scientific element. Personally I think this movie was great, I believe you will like it if you are a big fan of MARVEL movie. Wait no more and head to your nearest cinema to watch it in 3D!!!!

(*p/s : all pictures are sources from google)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from