Skip to main content

Prosperity Food Centre

I am more to food maniac recently. Been neglecting this blog as I had nothing much to blog about. Not really sure whether there is any readers out there who gona miss my blog but I am gona run this blog still even the passion of blogging is not as great as before.

Newly open restaurant at Miri which was located at Waterfront, behind See Hua Daily building and near to Venice Inn which you would passed by before reaching Prosperity Food Centre.



Personally thinks that the food was good but there's still improvement. Everything was too salty except for the pot of  mixture dishes which I think quite satisfied. Some might think the gravy might be to tasteless but it suits my taste bud. That's why everyone has their own personal preferences and taste. So , this is my personal opinion.






It takes sometime for them to get to food served but I think they are still new and still have rooms for improvement. Personally think the price is quite reasonable for such standard that they offered. The mixture pot do have other options which consists of abalone which I do not know ho much it costs. The one that we ordered a small pot costs RM 80, a bigger pot will be RM160.

That small pot were sufficient to feed 9 of us with extra of 3 dishes and 1 soup and still there was some leftovers. If you still haven't visited their restaurant, there's no harm to try it out someday. At least it would add up your list of choices when come to think of inviting guest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~