Skip to main content

Launching of Tiger Radler , Double Refreshment

Tiger beer, the well known beer since it has been created since 1932, had been a famous drink worldwide and well known throughout the globe. Recently, they had launched a new product which it did amazed me. I had been looking for it ever since I saw their updates on their facebook page. Only then I knew Tiger Radler was only launch at the Peninsular Malaysia in December and yet to be available at the East. 

Feeling truly honourable and pleasure when I knew I get to be invited as part of the media for the official launching of Tiger Radler, a doubly-refreshing beverage. In East Malaysia, it was launched on 7th April 2014 at The New Al Fresco, Miri, Sarawak.



The new Tiger Radler is simply an awesome drink which may suit everyone taste bud, especially lady! You won't even realise that it is beer due to its low alcoholic content of 2%, nevertheless with combination of crisp and easy-drinking taste of Tiger Beer with all-natural lemon juice that produce the doubly-refreshing feeling. 










The launching completed upon sticking up the Tiger Radler to the launching board. The all-new product is now official launched and available across East Malaysia. 




Tiger Radler is definitely the perfect drink to enjoy on almost any occasion with family and friends, during long sunny days or humid nights. Whether you're winding down after playing sports, relaxing by the poolside or taking a break from the dance-floor, the doubly-refreshing taste will leave you feeling rejuvenated and ready for more.





Look out for all-new Tiger Radler from today onwards, and get ready to experience double refreshment. For more information on Tiger Radler, please head on over to Tiger Beer Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TigerBeerMy today to experience double refreshment.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~