Skip to main content

MIRI COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL WILL BE BACK BIGGER AND BETTER ON 2016



After an encouraging response towards the first two Miri Country Music Fest, the event will be back bigger and better next year. Country music fans can expect another exciting experience at the third edition of the festival which will be held on February 27 next year.



Next year’s festival will showcase country music bands from Nashville in USA, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Kuala Lumpur and Miri and these bands will serenade festival goers with their rendition of rock, pop, contemporary, bluegrass and folk country tunes.



Organized by Planet Conventions and Events Sdn Bhd, the festival will be held at Parkcity Everly Hotel Miri.




The one-day event will showcase music workshops, line dance session, bazaar and music concert.  The day’s program will begin from 2pm onward with the opening of the bazaar and followed with the music workshops. The line dance session will be held from 4pm while the concert will start from 5.30pm onward.



Line dance enthusiasts are expected to get together to share and exchange dance technique and steps at the line dance sessions.



Planet Conventions and Events will once again invite other event organizers to use the festival as a venue to promote their upcoming events. The idea was introduced this year and it was well received with Rurum Kelabit utilizing the opportunity to promote its Pesta Nukenen (Bario Food Fair).



At the music workshop, festival goers can learn how to sing country tunes and play musical instruments. The workshops proved to be quite popular among the audience as that provide them the opportunity to get up-close with the band members.



Tickets to the festival are priced at RM80 for adult and RM40 for a child between three to 12 years old. The ticket for adult is inclusive of one beer while the child ticket is with one soft drink.



Ticket sales begin on June 16 and up until September 16, the ticket is offered at an early bird rate. During early bird rate the tickets are sold at RM60 for adult and RM30 for child and tickets are inclusive of a drink.



Tickets are now available in Kuching, Miri and Kota Kinabalu. In Kuching, the tickets are available at Planet Conventions and Events office (tel: 082 250400) while in Miri, the tickets are available at Parkcity Everly Hotel Miri (085 440288) and Planet Borneo Travel and Tour Services (085 414300). In Kota Kinabalu, the tickets are available from Asif Pishori (014 6922757). The tickets are also available online at www.miricountrymusic.com.



For more details of the event, log on to www.miricountrymusic.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~