Skip to main content

Pullman Miri Waterfront - Bazaar Ramadhan Buffet Dinner


Just before I start, I would like to wish all muslims, "Selamat Berpuasa"and may this month of Ramadhan, you and your family go through this fasting smoothly and grace with much peace and warmth.


This is Pullman Miri Waterfront first ever pre- Ramadhan celebration after it's opening April last year. It is part of their CSR commitment in giving back and reaching out as much as possible to our surrounding community. Their VIPs, The Mayor of Miri City Council, Mr Adam Yii & wife, Mr Albert Hu, Group Executive Director of Interhill Group, a total of 90 children and caretakers from Kompleks Kebajikan Hamidah Yakup, 250 guests from various agencies and business partners and members of the local press (which including us, Sarawak Bloggers which I feel proud of 😁). 





Short speech by Pullman Miri Waterfront Hotel Manager, Mr Jayson Chong. 




Ever ready to deliver their best, the brigade of chefs at Pullman Kitchen had prepared mouthwatering favourites such as shawarma, cucur udang, whole roast lamb stuffed with oozi rice, bubur pedas, lemang and local-themed desserts. *drooling* 😱




The Ramadhan buffet spread consists of 98 different food items which will feature 3 menu rotations on nightly basis until the end of Ramadhan. 😋


 


For guests staying at the hotel over Ramadhan, their chefs have also prepared hearty sahur menus to prepare their guests for the start of fasting day.


 

I bet my words were not attractive enough, perhaps the video below would help in elaborating.


The Mayor of Miri City Council, Mr Adam Yii & local press, Ms Cecelia.




For every child, the main highlight of the event was the green packet giveaway. Chong together with Interhill Group's Group Executive Director, Mr Albert Hu, had the honour to present the green packets to the excited young guests of honour.


In lieu of the Gawai celebration which falls between Ramadhan month, fret not, there will 2-day Gawai Festive Buffet at Pullman Kitchen on 1st & 2nd of June. 

Have I mentioned their price? With such variety of selections, Pullman Miri Waterfront is offering this Bazaar at RM98 nett. Children age from 6-12 years old half price and below 6 years old eat for FREE!! *yeay* ( I am 6 years old too!!) 😄

Advisable to make your reservations to avoid disappointment. You can always call their general number  +60 (85) 323 888 or their FB page here for more details and information.

Please feel free to also click on other bloggers write up here :
Ladybird Eileen - A Woman's Diary
Elena - Saccharine Outside, Raccoon Inside
Alyssa Jaren - The Jaren Wonders
Fabian - Fabian's Glance
Judith - The Alushzka
Eecha Shyaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~