Skip to main content

AEROTEL AIRPORT HOTEL


Aerotel Malaysia Transit Hotel (KLIA 2)
Location      : Level 2M, gateway @ KLIA 2, Terminal KLIA 2
Contact No. : 03 - 8778 0888
Email             : hello.kul@myaerotel.com 
                      : myaerotel
                       : Aerotel Kuala Lumpur

Being a frequent traveler, layover is the most hectic part of long travel and transit. On my recent travel, this airport hotel had ease the concerned. Tune hotel used to be the only hotel available at KLIA 2 before other hotels slowly came in. Alternate choice available, Capsule Container aren't any better than Tune hotels but definitely more budget. 😕

This time round, I am aiming for a more comfort space to rest my soul. Overcome this hotel when I browse through agoda for more choices.

Upon arriving, the open space lobby connected with it's bar make the whole entrance look great. The front liners are beyond friendly thou it's already midnight upon my arrival. Love their sharp bumblebee colour uniform that enlighten the mood. 😊



Everywhere is brand new (it is brand new thou) and nevertheless, the departure time is shown for passengers convenience.


A glance of my room. Given twin bed and I bought my room for only 6 hours inclusive of breakfast, ala-carte. 😎





This space is absolute comfy. Well, for the price I pay it should be. The old saying, "What you pay is what you get." The price I am paying, I am more than satisfied to stay here than Tune Hotel (this is not sponsored). Why do I pay for couple hours room rather than a whole day room for the same price? 

Well, just put it this way. Why do I need extra hours when 6 hours is sufficient and I paid the same, while on top of that I get breakfast free? Need more elaboration? I guess not. 😏






I rarely blog about a hotel these days unless it's worth writing (thou my words don't mean much), but I love to share what is good and it is an extra choice for consumers out there. That's all for this blog. I hope you find it useful for your upcoming travel.

Overall Rating :
Cleanliness : ✩✩✩✩✩
Value for $  : ✩✩✩
Location      : ✩✩✩✩✩
Service         : ✩✩✩
Facilities      : ✩✩✩✩✩
Room            : ✩✩✩✩✩

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~