Skip to main content

AEROTEL AIRPORT HOTEL


Aerotel Malaysia Transit Hotel (KLIA 2)
Location      : Level 2M, gateway @ KLIA 2, Terminal KLIA 2
Contact No. : 03 - 8778 0888
Email             : hello.kul@myaerotel.com 
                      : myaerotel
                       : Aerotel Kuala Lumpur

Being a frequent traveler, layover is the most hectic part of long travel and transit. On my recent travel, this airport hotel had ease the concerned. Tune hotel used to be the only hotel available at KLIA 2 before other hotels slowly came in. Alternate choice available, Capsule Container aren't any better than Tune hotels but definitely more budget. 😕

This time round, I am aiming for a more comfort space to rest my soul. Overcome this hotel when I browse through agoda for more choices.

Upon arriving, the open space lobby connected with it's bar make the whole entrance look great. The front liners are beyond friendly thou it's already midnight upon my arrival. Love their sharp bumblebee colour uniform that enlighten the mood. 😊



Everywhere is brand new (it is brand new thou) and nevertheless, the departure time is shown for passengers convenience.


A glance of my room. Given twin bed and I bought my room for only 6 hours inclusive of breakfast, ala-carte. 😎





This space is absolute comfy. Well, for the price I pay it should be. The old saying, "What you pay is what you get." The price I am paying, I am more than satisfied to stay here than Tune Hotel (this is not sponsored). Why do I pay for couple hours room rather than a whole day room for the same price? 

Well, just put it this way. Why do I need extra hours when 6 hours is sufficient and I paid the same, while on top of that I get breakfast free? Need more elaboration? I guess not. 😏






I rarely blog about a hotel these days unless it's worth writing (thou my words don't mean much), but I love to share what is good and it is an extra choice for consumers out there. That's all for this blog. I hope you find it useful for your upcoming travel.

Overall Rating :
Cleanliness : ✩✩✩✩✩
Value for $  : ✩✩✩
Location      : ✩✩✩✩✩
Service         : ✩✩✩
Facilities      : ✩✩✩✩✩
Room            : ✩✩✩✩✩

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee