Skip to main content

Hazy Miri

Woke up this morning find that the air that I breathe was so smelly. I went out of my house and found out that it was really hazy. It last for quite long and I guess this situation gona happen continuously for around 3 more days. Qing ming is around the corner, it is hard to have better air.

People, take care of your health drink more water. If you had hard breathing because of haze you might as well wear a mask to prevent it.


Comments

songsong said…
miri still havin haze?
Anonymous said…
hey..i saw ur concern in miri community? u are looking for skin specialist? im looking for one too in sarawak..u mind share with me? i have prob of uneven skin tone
-pEi- said…
song,
much better nowadays

anonymous,
hi...
previously I went to Dr Wong but a friend of mine suggest me chinese medical treatment which works for me.
Mine is actually itchy and seriously allergy
"sui yuan" is the name of that clinic and it is next to yu ha hai

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~