Skip to main content

Piece of my jigsaw puzzle

Today will be my last day at Liverpool. I still remember well the day I had to fly over from Miri to KL and from KL to DOHA and from DOHA to MANCHESTER. That was really a lifetime experience and it would be a great one for me. Indeed, flying abroad to study had been a dream for me and finally it really come true.

The best thing which is also the worst thing when I first step out to see England, is their weather. For a Malaysian, this summer is truly cold compared to what we have. The wind is blowing, the weather is cool. How can you have such summer? When I'm slowly used to it I find it great. It is just nice when it comes to between the summer. There is sunshine and some wind breeze. Just nice!~

Study is the main reason I'm here. Scheduled was really tight and we shall have great time management in order to handle everything well. Pressure is sense and it's getting stronger as day passed by. But all of that is over and had overcome.

Study is mainly why we are here but who would not grab this gold opportunity to look at what the other side of England looks like. Visiting or travelling around is a MUST DO when you are here. NO ONE and I really mean NO ONE will stay back home on the weekends to just watch english movie or SKY SPORTS! This is a waste of time when you do that over here on your weekend but exceptional for exam period of course.

Another thing which is truly memorable is photograph. You will never see us without camera. Every single minutes or seconds when we see something that catches our eye we will just grab and shot. No matter good or bad, this is part of their memory that they gonna remember for life. Same applies to me.

3 months is rather fast when I knew I almost comes to the end of the course. There are too much feeling in me to describe what I am feeling now. Excited for my euro trip, sad for leaving Liverpool and soon leaving friends which had stayed together 3 months, happy that home is just another month to go for me to reach and always enjoy the shopping spree here.

It is truly a memorable experience over here. But everything have to come to an end whenever there is a start. However, I will never forget the time I had here. It will be part of my memory. A piece of jigsaw puzzle which would makes my beautiful mind puzzle complete and rather more awesome!
BUHBYE LIVERPOOL! ALOHA EUROPE~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~