Skip to main content

Shashaki - Sushi Shabu-Shabu Buffet

It's Valentine yesterday. Everywhere is fully booked and nevertheless this newly open restaurant in Bintang Megamall. Even couple might not intended to come here but there's still a few exception of them that we saw last night. Undeniable people just love new things especially new franchise restaurant.

It is a buffet concept and you get to eat all you can what ever you can that they provided BUT what do they provide? On this trailer I think? roller?? what ever it is, there's nothing much at all. I can even count it with 10 fingers and still left a few to add in. Only one that worthy the price you paid is beef and prawn maybe.



As for their sushi, eat all you can take that their served but I don't think you even want to even second round of the same sushi because it does not taste up to standard so not to mention quality. I just love sushi so I'm strict when give comment on this.

The rice is not up to standard at all. No quality control at all. It's to hard for a good sushi, and the rice is not sticking together at all. Can you call it a sushi or better to be known as a bowl of rice would be better? There is this tuna sushi and it's awful. The fishy smell can still be taste while you put it in the mouth and that's pretty awful part. That's why making salmon and sashimi really needs great skill.





I personally dislike it. Won't even recommend because for the price I pay I can have better sushi at Excapade or even at Sushi King. You can try out to experience yourself because different individual had different perception on food they consume.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Agree with u, I won't go there anymore,

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~