Skip to main content

Bukit Mata Seafood

I had once again forget that I had so many yet to be posted up vacation here in my blog. Even last two months Kuching trip I had not finish yet. Shamed on me. I am here to complete the final post for my Kuching trip.

We went to this Bukit Mata Seafood which they proclaim the best in Kuching, however I still think Welcome Seafood at KK, Sabah still the thumbs up place for seafood for my own preferences. Undeniable some of their food is good too, you can see from the crowd. Everywhere is packed and you can hardly find an empty seats.



First thing that came onto our table is butter prawn. I do not really fancy prawn therefore I can't really judge it in depth.


Deer meat is always my all time favorite and this is well-cooked with black pepper sauce, Super loving it and  I am eating it after one another scoop. 

Crab is something we will never miss out when we had seafood. We ordered "kam hiong" and salted egg is I am not mistaken. That's the bad thing for keeping some pictures too long and did not post it out =.='''. It wasn't really my taste because I still prefer what we had back in Miri or even KK.



This is a special version of oyster pizza or they also known as "oh ah jian" which is similar to Taiwan dishes but somehow the one selling here in Kuching is thin, crispy layer. Not really liking it because it is too salty and you should have eat it with the soy sauce which makes it more saltier. Oh....too much of salt. I still think Taiwan very are the best.


Overall, Kuching trip was full of FOOD! What we do everyday is to feed in with food, food and more food. Most of all, we did enjoy the time we hang around together. We shall always work hard and play harder!

Comments

Anonymous said…
omg...hungry liaw lo when see this..hehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~