Skip to main content

Carpenter Street

Lazy bugs strike me recently and I had no intention to blog at all. When I browse through my blog only I realized it is another month gone and I had only a few post for my readers. Shame on me. Imma gona continue with Kuching Food Trip post. There's too much of good food to share it all in one post. Here's more of it and get a cup to store your dripping saliva.....

This is all about food that we tried along Carpenter Street. Would describe this place as food heaven because you get to have varieties of selection all along this jalan.



SUPER YUMMY PORK SATAY

At first when we sit down and intended to have lunch. We ordered soup vermicelli  for each and 25 stick satay. End up before we left, we ordered 80 stick of satay, 15 stick for each of us. We could not resist because it is super duper yummy.





SOUP VERMICELLI
Love the fish ball and yong tauhu. Super chewwy however, porky satay still the best. Thumbs up for it.




They are all lady workers here. I wonder they are family or just purposely employed lady worker to help.






One part of the street which I think is super nice and giving me this 80's feel. The lantern did light up the street with it's bright red color.




One more place that you shall not miss out is this chicken rice. Some say it is the best chicken rice in town. The name of the cafe is Aladdin Cafe. Not easily spot so shall concentrate while you were searching for it.




Chicken is smooth and tender but I think the rice is my favorite after all. I am "fan tong" meaning a rice lover.


I can even have plain rice with soy sauce even there's no other dishes to eat with because rice is the main energy supplier for me. I feel weak if I did not consume a bowl of rice a day.




It is really indeed a satisfied trip because good food is meant to be hunt. Of course not to mention I what I gained during this trip, hiking up of numbers for my weight.......arrrrrrghghhghghhgh...NVM It is just a number.

Comments

lasapka said…
YO... apa macam
-pEi- said…
yo macam biasa la....

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from