Skip to main content

September 10th , 2013

It was the most wonderful celebration I ever had so far. Fly to KL the night before my birthday. Pass midnight at the airport while waiting for the gang to arrive from Despensar, Bali and they are the same bunch who fly me across the South China Sea with the intention not to let me get along loneliness on my birthday.

Greetings and surprised started ever since we check in to the hotel at 0200 hour. Surprises me with a cake which I don't know when they bought it and no sign of the box in the car for an hour journey. Thanks for the first time.




They are just awesome bunch of mates I can't refused to hang out with. See how lovely they are. More surprises way to go, through out the day. I think I am really a lucky girl to have this bunch of bff and buddy. =3




We have less then 12 hours around KL. We spend every seconds wisely, Time is Gold kan?

We had our first round of meal at Papparich. Everyone goes for something light before shopping spree started. It makes me feel like we are on a mission to complete =).



3 hours of shopping, tummy starting to protest for food input. Get back to the hotel then check out and head to Tony Roma's which we had initially plan before hand. At the same time, there's another customer celebrating birthday at Tony Roma's.  My bunch told the staff that it was my birthday too. =.= ....and they put this on for me.



Another surprises strikes when we called for bill. They gave me this brownies with ice-cream as a simple birthday cake with candle on. Oh my, immahappy girl weih. The brownies was awesome and we shared among us of course. Sharing is caring bah since they are my bunch of lovely mates. Happier when you shared your happiness ain't it?






Thanks for the surprise song and staff of Tony Roma's. Every each of them surrounded me and sang out the birthday song aloud. Feel so shy....*blushing* ! Second thank you of the day.


Happy time just flies don't they? While waiting for our cab to arrive, the ladies gave me another surprised. Oh my, my day were full of surprises. Third thank you of the day.


I really had a great time. Especially all the surprises. Fly for 4 hours back and forth for a day trip. Spending almost 16 hours celebrating, it will truly be a memory for life. Once again, I would like to thank all the bunch who gave me all these sweet memories. Love ya' all !!


Comments

songsong said…
We love you too, Pei! This is your awesome 26th with tonnes of surprises!muacks

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from