Skip to main content

Hollywood Angkor Boutique, Siem Reap

HOLLYWOOD ANGKOR BOUTIQUE
Acha Sva Street, Wat Bo, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Tel : +85563968696
Price : USD 47 - Standard Room (Inclusive Breakfast)
(promotion price as at August 2015)


This new boutique hotel which started operating just for couple of months had been receiving great feedback from travelers. With a tight budget, we can only opt for hotel that offers economical prices. To me, I would put my words to the temporary "home" this way.....It ain't big but very comfortable. Not luxury but complete.

Most of all? Strategic location where most destinations can be reach within minutes.


Let me tour you around to see what they have to offer. You wouldn't know such a small space (my first impression) can be so complete and I would called it a decent luxury. Greeted by their warm smile upon arrival and served with a glass of welcome drink makes you feel so much like home and pampered. 





Nothing too extravaganza. Nothing too complicated. It is all so simple and cozy. Most of all, it makes you feel home the moment you step into the compound. Zen and comfortable.



To my surprise, there's a pool in this limited space. Swim when temperature heats up if you are someone who can't stand sunshine but love water. Or you can always undress and tanned up if sunshine is your love.



I got hit by continuous surprises. Room is beyond comfy. Not big but just great for a couple stay. Complete with necessary amenities. However, the bathroom door is half transparent. HALF? Yes, half I said it. It's a mosaic glass door!! You will not see a person in total naked BUT you get to see pretty clearly the body figure. 



The whole place just fascinate me. However, there's one major drawback. There's no lift available in the premises. Cleanliness, Hospitality, Friendliness & Location would just get that minor drawback kick aside. I hope you do enjoy your stay like I do if you chose them. Have fun and enjoy every exploration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~