Skip to main content

Recommended Accommodation in Korea

Often when out to travel, one thing that concern me most is always accommodation. Every single information is crucial. Location, cleanliness, security & safety specially, facilities, surroundings and definitely public transport. By far, Korea accommodation gave me much satisfaction.



MH HOUSE 2 - BUSAN , KOREA (airbnb)

Book this space through airbnb. Get it at a very affordable price. I would say I love this home very much. Thou it's small but just nice for the both of us (me and my sister). Fully furnished with all you can ask for. Space for entertainment (thou I don't understand a single word from any of the channel), compound to show off your cooking skill and also a comfy bed for your head to lie on is all packed in one which I found it convenient for travelers like me. You can even do your laundry if you run out of cloths to put on. A limited space with everything in it. In chinese we called it "五脏俱全"(fully furnished). 




Not only it is fully furnished, daily necessities is also provided. From bath gel to shampoo and also detergent unlimited usage. The only drawbacks is they don't make up your room. However, it isn't a big deal to me. As long as I have place to shower, power plug to get my gadgets charge and also a warm comfy bed to lie on at the end of the day, I am satisfied.




LEE KANG GA GUESTHOUSE - HONGIK UNIVERSITY STATION, SEOUL, KOREA (agoda)

Stay here for a night just to experience their traditional bedroom. This place is phenomenal. Words couldn't do justice as I can't express well how wonderful this crib are. Situated on fourth floor, pantry on the roof top - it just take my breath away every time I recall how stunning it is. 




Area where you get to enjoy your light morning breakfast under the warm sunshine accompanied by a remarkable view. Cosy, chill and relax. If you wish to make friends, you can always make your dinner and share it with your housemates. There's an open area for barbecue (if you love DIY instead of eating out) and a bottle of beer or soju accompanied by magnificent night view to end the day is a perfect ending. 














K GRAND HOSTEL - MYEONDONG, SEOUL, KOREA (agoda)

Be extra alert when you book this place. They have a few branches and I did manage to spot another branch of theirs and I think the one I stayed is much easier to locate. Staying at the most hipster place always makes you shop more. You can easily locate all beauty products at this area. That's why we are here and not any other location.


Clean, tidy and neat. I will have to admit that they have very friendly staff (thou throughout our stay, we only saw 2 of them rotating shift). Public dining area, washing machine for public use and light breakfast provided. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~