Skip to main content

Annoying person~

I wake up this morning, have my routine as usual but I found out something about me that makes others really "piss off "~ I am REALLY REALLY ANNOYING!!!


I worry because I care, I ask because I want to know, I say because I mind. Why some people never seems to understand that, and it is true that not everyone can accept that. I think I should have change my attitude and just let that "me"disappear after all....


I dun wana let people think that I am a busy body. I really feel sad and hurt when I care and you think that I am trying to be busybody. I started to get tired. Why giving out something for people and people never really appreciate it...They might not say it out, but sometimes their reaction towards something makes me thinks that. Its not that I wish to be so pessimistic but why would you have to react that way?


Just forget about it. I guess I shouldn't expect people to change for me because I can't control what others thoughts but I think changing myself would be more realistic as I am the one who controls over my feelings, my attitude and MY LIFE!!~

Comments

im sylvia wee said…
my dear...wat happen...
-pEi- said…
nth..just feel tat sometimes over care or being really busybody...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~