Skip to main content

New Start~ New Life~

Its been a while since my last update. The last post before this is a very sad one indeed. So I would like to have something good this time. Its 2 or 3 weeks since something bad happen in my life which I taught it was.....I am having hard time dealing with it...Things always happen in sudden and of course I know, no one know what will happen next.

That's why lots of things had happen in this few weeks. Surprise and shock things. It doesn't seems that bad as what I thought actually. Things had been work out quite well at the moment. I am glad my friends were there to support me when I need them, that's why I always trust that friendship is something really reliable. That is also why I treasure my friend much than I thought.

Thanks to that someone too....(u know who u are) which had been all along my side when I needed encouragement and a companion most. Really wanna THANK YOU!! Everything that u had done really makes me feel better. U had been really tolerating with me, a good listener and give good advises. U r there to give me a helping hand of urs whenever I needed one. I really do appreciate what u had done for me and help me work things out!! Believe me, I really mean it when I say that!!

Everything is fine for me now...I am starting a new life which I will be working extra hard on it!! AZA!! AZA!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~