Skip to main content

What a GREAT DAY~

Today is 25th April 2008!!
Not a special date or any important date. Plan to go out and walk around..or maybe shopping coz its been a long time since my last shopping. Me n my cousin went to Times Square. We actually plan to watch movie the day before, but before the time of our movie we have some fun at AMPANG SUPERBOWL!!~ Its bowling again....our favorite sports~
After bowling, times up and we went directly to the cinema...actually never heard or seen any preview for this movie..a nice one actually :

"L CHANGE THE WORLD"

A nice one actually after the previous 2 DEATH NOTE movies...should have a look at it...cool....~



I believe those who did watch the 2 previous movie know who are this both character!!

______________________________________________________________________

After movie, we went for our dinner. lazy to go home and cook. Feel really tired so we went to SUSHI KING!!! Its been a long time since our last visti there! This time I did take some pic of the sushi there!!! YUM YUM!!!


1. scallop


2. Jellyfish (my fave)


3. Octopus (its a baby octopus)


4. Sushi Roll (forget the exact name)

5. Fried egg (crispy crust)


6. more sushi

7. Octopus again ( I thought it was an onion at first)

8. Salmon sushi ( I LOVE IT!!~)

9. more more sushi




10. lemonade natadecoco ( our dessert)

All are really nice and YUMMY YUMMY~ we really enjoy and eat till really full~

______________________________________________________________________


hehe..this is when we r on our way back...took at the monorail station..we looks tired rite...n its kinda hot...~~


This is at LRT station...haha..we like..no no..I love to take pics where ever I go, when ever I am...coz tats -pEi-....so this is pic of -pEi- & JoU~




~ THE END~




Comments

im sylvia wee said…
eeeee....
shopping...
i jealous...=.="
-pEi- said…
where gt oh...
i din buy anythg leh..just went for bowling and movies then eat lo..
just like tat oledi spend a lot leh...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...