Skip to main content

Langsat and Duku? Difference?

I know some people might be thinking I am out of my mind but this is just what I wish to write when I wanted to make things clear. Can you differentiate between this 2 fruit that looks a like but give different satisfaction to people.
How do you know which one is which one? How do you know which one is Langsat and which one is duku? This is what I find out from what I had been looking for couple of days. Personally, I think that langsat is more to round and duku is slightly sharp at the upper part. You can see the difference from the below picture.

Somehow, mummy told me that the difference between them lie within the skin. Langsat had a thinner skin and while duku had thicker one and this is true too. You can see from below picture which I had made experiment on. So far all the physical and inner statement had support what we see. But somehow there might be some other aspect to differentiate them whic I don't know.


Just a randomly post to share on how to differentiate a similar fruit since I had nothing better to do at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~