What an exciting new year and great February!!!

I had been MIA for quite some time because I am back to Miri for CNY. It has been a great CNY and I had lots lots of fun back here. I was packed with whole lots of activities which keep me so busy which I think it was a good thing.
First of all, I had attend a friends wedding dinner for the very first time. After that, I was surprised by a reunion gathering with all the primary schoolmates which reminds me of many childhood memories.
Me and bunch of friends went to sing k at Miri for the very first time which makes me really enjoyed and have fun all the way.
Meet up with my dearest buddy and know a new friend.

Celebrated Chung's birthday with lots of fun and excitement and we stay up late to watch video at Casper's house till late at night.


Spend time together chit chat and have a cup pf tea.


All these was giving me a great time and really enjoying my time with them. Hopefully we could do this again and hoping to travel with them one day as we never really travel to one place together before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK