Skip to main content

Shukie Cafe

Shukie can be consider a newly open restaurant at Miri. There were so many newly open restaurant recently just like mushroom after the rain, phrases direct translate from "bagai cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan", my malay still good.

This place I had been to hundreds time but it's next door. Citi Cafe the new cafe based on western style. Shukie are just right next door to it and I always thought Shukie was a Malay owned restaurant but it was total wrong of mine. It was Chinese owned and someone I know very well.

They have great nasi lalapan but the portion is way too big for me so me and bunch of buddies go for something small and light.







To be frank, I don't remember all the names of the food above. But the fried rice taste not bad at all. I love that plate of light cook baby kailan. Nothing much added except fried garlic and light oil which is the best way to have the vegetable cook.

Overall, I personally won't thought of this restaurant when I wanted for something special and nice but of course when I wish for nasi lalapan it would definitely be a great pick.

Comments

Anonymous said…
the shukie cafe at jln merpati (in front imperial) really sucks. rude staff, bad service, terrible food.
the price they charging not worth it.
mirians, avoid this cafe. boycott it.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~