Skip to main content

BARcelona

SOHO is giving me great impression when I first stop by there. Their environment, ambiance and food fulfill my standard. Went there once again on May. It was a total disappointment. SOHO had actually merge with BARcelona and they are using the same menu. Having high expectation proves me wrong. The food were worst than I thought.

SALAD
This turkey ham salad is the most pleasant pick of all the food we had that night. Fresh vegetables and great combination of sauce.

CHICKEN CHOP
This is just normal plate of chop that I can have everywhere. Even kingwood can beat their taste and price. They chicken is too hard even for a youngster like me. I don't know whether they overcooked it or the process of getting it cooked was wrongly done. Not acceptable!

SOHO CORDON BLEU
Not even qualified to my taste bud. Like I said above, the chicken was hard I think they kept it frozen for quite sometime already. The cheese was not melt when I open it up. I can't even taste the cheese within and it was still whole piece un-melted. This is total disappointment. I never knew it can be such not up to standard. Thumbs down totally!

LAMB CHOP
This is just a pass. This was okay but not good enough for a western restaurant who was selling western cuisine. People are having high expectation and the way you're food served totally gona chase your customer away.

I won't be there for the second time. A drink might be, FOOD?? please count me out! That's the last time I will step in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~