Skip to main content

Grand Opening of ML Maju Pharmacy

There will be another pharmacy opening at Miri. ML Maju Pharmacy with their vision of "Your Partner for Health Living" hoping to serve and give their potential customer healthy body and sharing with them what is better for their health.

 As you had already know, there are many pharmacy around for locals choice and why is this different from others? This pharmacy targeting more to organic and health cautious product which are thoroughly selected by the owner of the pharmacy. Most of them are imported and are had quality assurance from the medical association from its own production country. Most of all, she had personally tried it, before she purchased in. This is to ensure that she may able to share her experienced and customer feels secured consuming it. It is not about having it imported but having the products which are better for consumers and them paying less. That's what the owner truly have in mind when she decided to have this pharmacy open.

What are the activities that she had planned for her customers? What could you expect for the Grand Opening? Below are the details information of what you will be expecting from them :

Date : 11th May 2014 , Sunday

Location : Lot 2409 Ground Floor, Boulevard Commercial Centre, 98000 Miri, Sarawak. (Just right beside Ajisen Ramen or opposite Magnum 4D shop)

Time : 10am onwards

Activities :

1. Free membership
2. Free products sampling
3. Special promotions on new arrival health and beauty products
4. Free blood glucose
5. Free cholesterol test
6. Free vascular age test


(early birds members who registered get samples goodies gift bag and of course while stock last)

Light refreshment provided which are also carefully selected by the owner in order to have a cleared picture of their pharmacy vision and mission to their customers.

There's many more promotions which you will only be able to find out when you are there. Do not miss this opportunity to love yourself and also your family. Bring your mum over especially on this special day. Do get her something which are available in store and I believe there must be something which is suitable for her. It is better to be health cautious than to regret.

See you there!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ML = Marlene Lim

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~