Skip to main content

Makan-Makan Bersama, Macau & Hong Kong

MACAU / MACAO

YI SHUN / YEE SHUN DAIRY (MILK) COMPANY
381 Avenida de Almeida Rebeilo 
Tel : +853 2837 3104
Spending : MOP25 - MOP40
Speciality : Double Boil Milk




















TAI LEI LOI KEI
No.18 , Largo Gov. Tamagini Barbosa, Vila de Taipa
Opening Hours : 0800 - 1800 (Mon - Sun)
Tel : +853 2882 7150
Spending : MOP51 - MOP100
Speciality : Pork Burger, Curry Fish Ball









MOK YI KEI
9A, Rua de Cunha, Vila de Taipa
Opening Hours : 0900 - 2230 (Mon - Sun)
Tel : +853 6669 5194
Spending : Below MOP 50
Speciality : Durian Ice-Cream, Serradura (Portugese-Macanese Pudding)






LORD STOW'S BAKERY
3/F, Shop 2119a, The Grand Canal Shoppes, Venetian Macao
Opening Hours : 1000 - 2300 (Sat - Wed)
1000 - 0000 (Thurs - Fri)
Tel : +853 2886 6889
Spending : MOP51 - MOP100
Speciality : Portugese Egg Tart




LOJA SOPA DE FITA CHEONG KEI
68, Rua da Felicidade, Macau
Opening Hours : 1200 - 0030 
Tel : +853 2857 4310
Spending : MOP50 - MOP110
Speciality : Shrimp Noodle, Wantan Noodle








KAM MA LON CAFE
50 R. dos Mercadores, Avenida de Almeida Riberio
Opening Hours : 0700 - 1830 ( Mon - Sun)
Spending : MOP21 - MOP100
Speciality : Local breakfast









WONG CHI KEI
17 Largo do Senado, Avenida de Almeida Riberio
Opening Hours : 0830 - 2230 (Mon - Sun)
Tel : +853 2857 4310
Spending : Below MOP50
Speciality : Porridge, Noodles
















CAFE e NATA
G/F, 17A Rua Alm Costa Cabral R/C, Avenida Almeida Ribeiro
Opening Hours : 0630 - 2000 (Mon - Tues)
0630 - 2000 (Thurs - Sun)
Spending : MOP51 - MOP100
Speciality : Portugese Egg Tart
(*Tips : came earlier to avoid the long queue, just opposite the shoplot of Chan Kuong Kei , behind ICBC bank)
"Margaret's is arguably the most famous egg tart bakery on the Macau Penninsula, and are the main rival to those on Coloanne. Located in a small alley not too far from the Grand Lisboa, if you have difficulty finding the shop just ask a local for Margaret's. The egg tarts are wonderful. "





CHAN KUONG KEI
19 Rua do Dr. Pedro Jose Lobo, Centro, Macau
Tel : +853 2831 4116
Spending : MOP30 - MOP 80
Speciality : Roasted Duck, Goose

" The attractive red and yellow colors on the shop front and on the t-shirts of their efficient workers does make this restaurant stand out from the others. But no need for the extravagant colors, their long lines of customers waiting on their shop door stole all the attention. Their barbecue meats and noodles is what makes the long lines by the door. Roast gooses and barbecue pork are the two most popular choice but it is also good to try their double or triple rice plate. "











TOMATO HOUSE
4 Cal. da Rocha, Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro
Opening Hours : 1130 - 2200 (Sun - Mon)
1130 - 2200 (Wed - Sat)
Closed on Tuesday
Tel : +853 2836 2171
Spending : MOP51 - MOP200
Speciality : Portugese Dish

    (*picture taken from google)








HONG KONG

SEA VIEW CONGEE SHOP
Ladies Street, Mongkok (located opposite Starbucks)
Opening Hours : 24 hours
Spending : HKD 40 - HKD100
Speciality : Local Hong Kong cuisine 
(*Tips : must order their rice with a mixture of your favorite meat pick and sauce. Tomato sauce has a great sweet and sour flavor which is our favorite pick)

    (*pictures taken from google)













TIM HO WAN
G/F, 9-11 Fuk Wing Street, Sham Sui Po
Speciality : Dim Sum (Specially Char Siew Pao) - Michelin Rated
(*Tips : they have a few branches, depends on which is nearer to your location)













"YUAN JI" ROAST KITCHEN
MONGKOK, 3-5 FA YUEN STREET, GRANDEUR TOWER
12-13 GROUND FLOOR
Opening Hours : 1100 - 0000
Spending : Less than HKD50
Speciality : Roasted Meat
    











TSUI WAH RESTAURANT
G/F, 77-81 St. Jordan
Tel : +853 2384 8388
Opening Hours : 24 hours
Speciality : Roasted bun , Local HK Cuisine








KAM WAH CAFE
G/F, 47 Bute Street, Prince Edward
Tel : +853 2392 6830
Opening Hours : Mon - Sun 0630 - 1200
Speciality : Pineapple Bun, Egg Tart






AUSTRALIA DAIRY COMPANY
47, Parkes Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Jordan Station)
Spending : HKD 25 - HKD60
Speciality : Double Boil Milk , Local Breakfast









LEE KEUNG KEE NORTH POINT EGG WAFFLES (LKK)
492 King's Road, North Point 
Tel : +853 2590 9726
Spending : HKD 15 - 50
Speciality : Eggettes



TEMPLE STREET NIGHT MARKET
Opening Hours : Night time only
Speciality : Curry Crab






CHAO INN
(Non - Restricted Area) Level 6, Sky Plaza Terminal 2, Hong Kong International Airport
Tel : +853 8300 8141
Spending : HKD 51 - 100
Speciality : Chiu Chow Dim Sum 



















Won't be commenting too much about how great is the food. Personal comment will be ignore in this post as everyone in the group had different comment on everything we had. This is somehow among the good, best and some are awesome to me. It is all for you to explore.

Just a little note that, some address may be hard to find as the sign may got a little confusing as you explore. Have a great time exploring these awesome and glorious food!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~