Skip to main content

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock. 

Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place. 


Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary. In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from 20th May till 26th May 2016. Probably, you are interested to join and know more about Balinese culture.


If you haven't know, here is a short introduction about their background.

"Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we discovered a true reverence for the healing arts. In Bali, this knowledge is passed down from generation to generation, from mother to daughter, from father to son, and as such is deeply entwined in the Balinese way of life. Combining this rich knowledge and spirit of generosity with European techniques, Mandara offers each guest the ultimate luxuriously healing experience.

Today, Mandara Spas can be found in diverse locations around the world. Every Mandara Spa experience is completely unique, because we honor the diversity of the culture we are immersed in as well as the Balinese traditions from our past. It is our promise that while no two Mandara Spas are identical, you will recognize us from our commitment to your ultimate satisfaction, our belief in the healing arts and the spirit of generosity from which we perform your service. Namaste."

A little sneak peek for you how they celebrate their 20th anniversary last Friday.






(*All pictures credited to Miss Judith who was there to attend their 20th Anniversary ceremony) 

If you have any inquiries and wish for more information, please feel free to drop by at Miri Marriott Resort & Spa. If you wish for a quick review, can can visit their website Mandara Spa (click the link) or facebook page here.

Perhaps you would love to talk to their therapists, you can always contact them at the contact number below :

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa
Lot 779, Jalan Temenggong Datuk Oyong Lawai,
98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
TEL : +60 85 421 121 ext. 7555
EMAIL : malaysia@mandaraspa.com
OPERATION HOURS : 1000 - 2100

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~