Skip to main content

Photography

Recently, I am up to more nature photography. Those who know me well knows that I am always girl with my babe (camera) around. Non stop taking food places and something which is akward and new to my eyes.

Nowadays I find out that the view out from my balcony and window is so tentative and fascinating that I did not realise before.

Here are some shot that I had taken and I hope for some comment for my improvement in future!

SUNSET FROM WINDOW VIEW


For this picture, I take in two ways. a wish for brighter sky but somehow when I get the color of sky I want the light out from the blue cloud could not be seen clearly. Only when I set it to darker mode then the light out of the cloud could be emphasize out.
LIGHT, SIGN OF BETTER DAY


Comments

dasolve said…
hmm.... well capture. :)
Karlos said…
Hi! Nice pics! I see dust in your camera! Better get it cleaned..
garrylin said…
WOW!!! GREAT Photos!!! u sure have got an eye for photography... Cool!
-pEi- said…
gor, thanks a lot for your comment but more to learn

Karlos, are you Karlina from MC? thanks for dropping by.
AIKS, yeah I will thanks!

Garry, thanks a lot but more to learn from all pros. Will meet you during cny ya!
Karlos said…
Hi! Yup im Karlina at MC. Take care and take lots of pics k!
i e R said…
very nice, good composition :D (and good feng shui!~~~) :P
-pEi- said…
Karlos: for sure, provided I had seen something nice and have time

ieR: you are here...had been seeing your poat and great picture u take, thanks for dropping by

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~