Skip to main content

First Half of 2011

Twenty eleven is just half gone by now. Nothing much really achieved by me or shall I say I don't even have my resolution written this year, or any other year so particularly not only this year. It doesn't mean that I'm aimless but I have no dreams that I had full passionate to go with. It seems like I can be ok with anything at the moment. I am still looking for something (goal or dreams) that I can achieve in life. I hope I will find it one day.

Enough of this dreamy thing. First half of twenty eleven seems peaceful but some expected and sad situation happened. Death is certainly something very common in life but people still would be sad about it. I happened to lost my only grand elderly last week.

I went back to Kuching after 10 years for the same reason I got back there 10 years ago. I feel so pathetic and upset because I never return in these 10 years to visit my grandma. I feel bad and filial. Time will not turn back. I can't re-do what I have not done but I am hoping that I could treat my parents better when I still able too because I don't know when I'm going to lose them. It's not a curse but a fact to be face one day as this is circle of life.

A lesson learned at least for first half of twenty eleven. Sometimes I am desperate and pushing myself a lot for searching another half. It's not that easy but I hope I could meet him soon and hoping he could find me faster.^^ Have to be extra hardworking for final half twenty eleven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~