Skip to main content

Monte Carlo

I was in movie fever recently. Heading to cinema for movie after one to another. No idea why but there's just too many movies screening that I would love to watch. Maybe there's not much entertainment and additionally its summer time in Europe, they have more movie release this month. Just my guess!

After transformer last week, I was once again at the cinema for Monte Carlo. A comedy which does not really attract me at first when I saw the poster. I don't really go for western comedy unless I know the storyline of it or the trailer was attracting.

Some of the scenes that you will see in the movie. It did recall some of my memory because some parts of it took place at Paris where I was there a year ago. Truly weird and funny feelings when you see something in the big screen the place that you had been before.

Scene from Monte Carlo in Hotel de Paris. I think that's how they written it. Story line was normal not much high or low issues but it was definitely funny.




How will someone go queue up for such normal movie with such poster compare to much breaking movie like Transformer. So definitely a good advert does matter for a movie ranking, just like a product matter much from its packaging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~