Skip to main content

OLD TOWN - MIRI

Soon after opening of Silverspoon, OLD TOWN catch up their paced and open up after a month. If you remember or if you don't, I ever do review of it at KL here and here. I am doing this review again because franchise might be different in some ways not to mention the fast food restaurant of course.

Interior design is the same for the entire branch because this is one of the main terms a franchisee must follow in order their potential customer to recognise them. Classic seats with black & white photo on the wall.


How can you not try their speciality, coffee and also tea. I am picking Xi Mut Milk Tea and below this is White Milk Tea. I can't afford to taste the different unless I owned a golden tongue that taste every single details taste.


Coffee Lava
Coffee lovers gona love this because the coffee powder is spread over the vanilla ice-cream. Ice-cream and coffee lovers might like it.

Soup Egg Noodle
My first time trying this. I can't compare because I never tried this before but seriously its not my bowl of noodle. Maybe their soup just doesn't suit my taste bud because sweetness overtake the salty taste which I don't really like it. I never love sweet soup because it sounds so wrong and taste so wrong.

Double Kaya Butter
Taste the same but the bread doesn't bite with crispiness. Normal bread after heat up shall be crispy but not this one. I remember the previous I had before just had that crunchy bite and why this does not anymore? Or maybe they are too busy too served me at the right time when it was ready?

Curry Chicken Rice
I love the curry but somehow it was too cold for a hot dish. How can you served up food that's cold. That isn't right at any point. I hope they can improve in this way because a cook food shouldn't had taste cold unless it's a cold plate.

MeeHoon Siam Fried Chicken
My colleague think this was just not right at all. Plate was hot but serving was cold. Chicken was cold, mee hoon was cold and even sambal is not hot at all on that hot plate. Sounds wrong isn't it?


Maybe they are newly open that's why there's some mistake on certain aspect but do take this as consideration because little details might impact a lot especially food industries.

Comments

Naomi said…
hot plate with cold dish, it sound like it just heated with an oven
-pEi- said…
exactly naomi, just too sad and hoping they could improve

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee