Skip to main content

HOME DESSERT

This is a long due post which I kinda forget. Maybe it was not a memorable one but I still insist to share this because good or bad thing shall be shared among people for their knowledge. Another dessert cafe open after dessert master. This is not as good as what dessert master can offer.

Portugese Tart

Does not really taste like one. To me it was like an ordinary egg tart than a portugese tart. By judging from the picture you will realise that even the crust is not the original portugese tart shall have.

Gui Ling Gao

This is always the same. It only depends how much herbs they put in in every pot of "gui ling gao" they cook. A little stingy with their honey because they are not offering you a small tub but just pour it into that bowl of serving "gui ling gao".

Green Bean Sago

I can't recall but should be something like this. This is a totally no no for me. Not only disappointing but unexpected things found out. Not good to say it here because of some circumstances but it doesn't have much of the green bean taste that it originally should have.

Barley with Beancurd

Just ok but I am not quite satisfy. I don't know how to describe that in detail but not really up to standard I would say. There's some where that I tried could have been much more better than this.


This is newly open shop just right next to desserts. Can try it out maybe you will like it. This is definitely more location wise than the coming up that I am going to preview. Stay Tuned!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~