Skip to main content

10th SEPTEMBER 2011

Just can't deny that how fast time could fly. Just how fast 365days run even without our notification. I bet everyone would recall their previous years birthday or even celebration they had when they were kids. Remember what we used to have when we were youngsters? Party celebration either at fast food restaurant or some affordable hotel with high tea package.

As I grow, I love to spend time with someone I am close with. Family and good friends. They were just too awesome to resist. See how superb they are by celebrating every moment with me. My colleague did turn out some surprises for me too. I really did had great time.

Pre-celebration of my birthday by my colleague. I really do appreciate their effort because this is was done by people who are noob in driving but with official legal license. They are such cute people. This is one real big cake and the most colorful cake as I can remember so far. Not to mention those kids cake with lots of animation cartoon on it.


On the same night, had simple dinner with bff's and buddies at Siamese Secrets. All of them were just so sweet and how I wish I can give each of them a big bear-gy warm hug. Just love how the candle light glows under dim light.

The ladies of the night. I am glad they all make it here, just for me. How lovely they are isn't it? Love ya all max!~

Picture of me and edited into heart shape. Just realise we had been through so many great times and it doesn't seems enough at all. That's why being with the right friend is so so important.


Not to forget the only man of the night.


Thank you those who came that night. I really had a memorable night. Thank you for the gift of course and I am liking it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~