Skip to main content

NameWee In Da House

*This is a little back dated post due to my laziness.

Mirian all know that Name Wee was around last weekend. He is here for his movie promo, Nasi Lemak 2.0. No one will ever expect his movie was able to show in the cinema. He was once a controversial person which had causes lots of issues in Malaysia. However, on the other hand I personally was quite proud of him. He is a Malaysian who really walk in our shoes and dare to voice up issues that we do not dare all this while.

He went to 2 places that day. Imperial Mall and also Boulevard Hyper Market. The crowd is unexpectedly awesome. Everyone in Malaysia knows him and in his fb he stated he loves Miri much and hoping to return. The merchandiser booth set up before the event officially starts.


He was here for his promo and he is cute thou. As in his round chubby cheek. The MCee were actors in the movie too.


There's a short interacting session with fans and some give away to the winners. Everyone was having great time with him listening more or less on his hard times during this production which takes him 2 years to finish.

This session does not really last long because time is catching up. A short signing session after that and how am I gona miss these out since I was there. Of course I did bought the merchandise but that assisting girl on the stage said my shirt can't be sign because the artist are using black in marker. What does that even mean? You are selling black shirts and you did not expect people to get signature on it? Use your brain fellow? Get a marker that able to use on every color surface lah....common sense ba....

I was not quite satisfied with the event programmer because they did not even think of these which is quite an important session. However, I am lucky to snap a photo with him eventhough the assisting girl on the stage I mention just now wouldn't let me to take a photo with him. Awesome Name Wee is generous enough to allow me to do so. How good he is for our first meet. At least I had better impression.

A photo of us after the event ends to show we can be the crazy fans too, just for a day. Hahahaha.....and we are enjoying it very much. WAHLAO EH!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~