Skip to main content

EVERLY HOTEL

Can you guess where is this from the picture below? The view was great back not as good as sea view. A great hotel in Miri where you get to have all the fantastic view you can have.

Tadah~ This is how it looks like in the morning. Actually in looks much much more better than how my picture looks like. Poor photography skills....

Still unable to guess where am I? The guessing stops when you scroll down and see this.....yeah not others but PARK CITY EVERLY HOTEL. My first visit and stay over after a face lifting from Holiday Inn to Park City Everly.


Able to spot the promo price for this standard double room - hill view at RM88.88 but without breakfast . Spacious and comfy. Worth the price I would say. Normal facilities a hotel would have additionally you get to enjoy their extra facilities such as pool, gym, tennis court for daily activities.


Daily necessities that you will find in the bathroom. I know this wouldn't be anything extra for a hotel but I would just like to say they were so creative and going localize. They are using our local handicraft as a basket to store all the items. Just how great they ideas are to show foreigners our great handicraft. Even wall paints were all those artistic wooden craft.


Enough of room introduction let me bring you down to the nature. You will definitely love the mother nature. You are just so close that you would love to stay a little longer.


Pool that you get to cool in as Miri weather was definitely hot enough for you to enjoy the swim either early morning or hot sunny afternoon.


A great hotel I would recommend to tourist. Great view, great food and great entertainment all in one. However, this wouldn't be a great choice if your are under budget vacation. This is much more to entertainment and leisure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...