Skip to main content

Sin Soon Chin Restaurant

This isn't new to everyone, a quite well known restaurant in town. Been ages since I last came around. Quite forgetting how they really taste. Missing much how it might taste and today I am going to make a short review about it.

Seafood Soup
A very normal dish you would find in a Chinese restaurant. The only different is taste of it and what do the chef add in to the soup. This is little different because we refuse to have egg in the soup which makes a little different but still taste good.


Sweet & Sour Fish
Love the fish not because it is nice. The most important fact for ME to have a good fresh fish is without the sand taste. You know how some fish that they locally breed. You can smell the sand before they were put into your mouth. That's a total fail of it. This was nice and well done.


Deep Fried Pork Ribs
I always love crispy at the outside and soft in the inside and you really have no idea how did they do it? High temperature and deep fried? However they do it, it is an awesome pick. Just that its is a little too salty. Good to be with big bowl of plain white rice.


Veggie Mix Mushroom
This is special and one of my favorite pick. Normal menu we see is broccoli with mushroom and this is mix mushroom and abalone. Tasty to the max and I think the combination was great. Will try to cook it one day myself and be the chef I'm proud of...hahahaha
Nice food overall. Too salty for some of it but still I think they can improve. I love the way the seasoning mixture. Not too over and just great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~