Skip to main content

Jiu Fen, Taiwan

After Sun Moon Lake, we take a direct bus down to Taipei. However, to reach Jiu Fen it is a complicated journey. We have to take 2 different bus to reach Jiu Fen. After 1 bus trip, we decided to get cab to reach our home-stay because it is raining and we have so many luggage with us. The whole journey took us about 2 hours in total.

One thing that you will see once you reach is temple. It is like everywhere. Everywhere I turn, I will see one stood still above the hill. Besides, I am wondering how could they build house up the hill. From far, the houses were like stair case.




We are really lucky. We get to pick the most beautiful home-stay with the most excellent view of all. Let me prove to you my word!!


View from our window. A painting come to life isn't it? Where could you find such fascinating scenery at Malaysia?

Once settle down, we are ready for our next adventurous journey. Light snack before we start. The "yu yuan" made of yam but come with sweet potato too. Cold and hot to fulfill different customer preferences.


View that we get to see along the way up to the Jiu Fen Old Street. The only way we get to go up is take a long stairs. Sort of take our breathe away because we did not expect the stairs to be that long way up.

Breathe taking view ain't it?

Finally we reach after about 20 minutes? We kinda used to it after several times climbing up and down. As soon as we reached, we had already see stalls all around. Makan time!!!




This stall is one out of so many of them here that had been interview by Taiwan Entertainment show. Their food were great, especially the soup and vermicelli noodles. Personal liking!







BBQ Mushroom. One of our favorite at every night markets. Even they BBQ it, the mushroom is still juicy and delicious.



Jiu Fen Old Street is all connected by stairs. There's still main road for vehicles, but narrow and small.


As the sky turns dark, the scenery gets more attracting. We decided to turn home and get back here again at night. However, something unexpected happen......


...we see shoplots and stalls were all closed down. The street were silence. We can even hear cricket sound. Meaning no food for us.

There's still some restaurant open but way too expensive. Mostly tourist with tour agent dining in there. Lots of Japanese and Korean around.



See how sad we are. They usually open at 7.30 or 8.00 am in the morning and close at 5.oopm or 6.30 p.m the latest. Luckily we did found a restaurant which offer reasonable price, or else we will end up at 7-eleven stores again.

Wonder where we went dine in? Will intro on my next post because I love that restaurant very much...... Stay tuned!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~