Skip to main content

AH TOU SEAFOOD

The name does not mean it all. We went to a seafood restaurant doesn't mean that they are only specialized in seafood and not other dishes. They have so many thing that they would recommend to you. It was so fulled and packed that we almost waited for 40 minutes for our food to arrive.



SOUR PLUM PORK RIBS

I think this is nice actually. The taste of the ribs act like an appetizer for the start. Everyone were loving it. However I do wonder whether it is truly good or because we were all grab because of hunger. tsk tsk tsk.....



HALF FRIED CHICKEN

I named it very awkwardly but I think it does suit this this because the meat texture is still soft. Meaning the chef is actually doing a good job and great control on the fire because it does not taste like any deep fried food that you will get in any fast food chain. yummy and thumbs up.



SPICY & SOUR SOUP

This is not well done. The soup is over sticky and not watery enough to be name as a soup and more like a sauce. In addition, it is over spicy and also salty. I only had that one small bowl and never intended pun to grab another bowl. Failure~



YAM BASKET

I think this is quite normal. So far I personally thinks that Golden Restaurant, Gloria Hotel Miri still have the best yam basket that I have ever had. The ingredient is almost the same so nothing special about it.



DEEP FRIED BUTTER FISH

This is interesting and so far I had never tried butter fish before. Heard of butter prawn or sweet & sour fish but not butter fish. It is interesting but still I am sensitive when fish that had soil taste in other name is "æ·¡æ°´é±¼". It is cheaper to breed than to catch. However, this dish is still consider good because I'm liking it if there's no soil taste.


I am sorry I could not provide full details about this restaurant as I had no idea where is this. Do forgive me and I shall be more hardworking and get more details about place that I go. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~