Skip to main content

AH TOU SEAFOOD

The name does not mean it all. We went to a seafood restaurant doesn't mean that they are only specialized in seafood and not other dishes. They have so many thing that they would recommend to you. It was so fulled and packed that we almost waited for 40 minutes for our food to arrive.



SOUR PLUM PORK RIBS

I think this is nice actually. The taste of the ribs act like an appetizer for the start. Everyone were loving it. However I do wonder whether it is truly good or because we were all grab because of hunger. tsk tsk tsk.....



HALF FRIED CHICKEN

I named it very awkwardly but I think it does suit this this because the meat texture is still soft. Meaning the chef is actually doing a good job and great control on the fire because it does not taste like any deep fried food that you will get in any fast food chain. yummy and thumbs up.



SPICY & SOUR SOUP

This is not well done. The soup is over sticky and not watery enough to be name as a soup and more like a sauce. In addition, it is over spicy and also salty. I only had that one small bowl and never intended pun to grab another bowl. Failure~



YAM BASKET

I think this is quite normal. So far I personally thinks that Golden Restaurant, Gloria Hotel Miri still have the best yam basket that I have ever had. The ingredient is almost the same so nothing special about it.



DEEP FRIED BUTTER FISH

This is interesting and so far I had never tried butter fish before. Heard of butter prawn or sweet & sour fish but not butter fish. It is interesting but still I am sensitive when fish that had soil taste in other name is "æ·¡æ°´é±¼". It is cheaper to breed than to catch. However, this dish is still consider good because I'm liking it if there's no soil taste.


I am sorry I could not provide full details about this restaurant as I had no idea where is this. Do forgive me and I shall be more hardworking and get more details about place that I go. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee