Skip to main content

KK DAY 2 - SAPI & MANUKAN ISLAND

Second day was the day that full of excitement and sun burn moment. I love the sun and it was not over heated that day. Just right for beach day. See wide smile on everyone faces? =) All of us can't wait to take off and be like a fish that swims freely in the sea. However, we can only float on the surface of the water. Even the boat riding was exciting. Drifting was cool especially when the wave is coming from the opposite side. Few pictures before taking off.



The ladies in the group. We were like queens & princesses because we have more gentlemen that looks like they are our body guard.



Lovin' the sea. Can you see the blue sea without any polluted sign. So blue and so refreshing. Too bad underneath there's still some rubbish that were throw into by some irresponsible tourists.

The guys can't wait to take off to the sea already and see us were still have our proper attire on. Scroll down and see us with swimming attire......oh~~~~sexay ladeh


Snorkelling is what we did the whole there at Sapi & Manukan Island. It ain't easy task. Tiring and it is tough for us the lousy swimmers. LOL~

  



Final post before we depart back. This is the only day that we get to "beach" around. 



A truly early dinner at Welcome Seafood Restaurant. This is my second time here. Still taste awesome and super likey there food. 




See how awesome the seafood!!!??? Ridiculously amazing! Everyday just seafood, seafood and seafood!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~