Skip to main content

Kota Kinabalu Trip with ABM Gang - DAY 1 (KLIA WETLAND LODGE)

This is an outdated post which I do not get to post on time. Late is better than nothing ain't it? Went to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 2 months ago. This is my second time there but this is the first official trip I had. The first time there was a to transit flight to Taiwan so did not get to tour around KK much. Thanks to this bunch of gang, we did not only get to gather we also get to explore too. 



First thing we do after arrival, is food hunting!!!! Super hungry. What else you could have in KK better than seafood ain't it? Superlicious!~ See the whole table of fish noodle, fish head soup, asam fish head, fried fish...everything fishy.


After lunch, we continue our journey to a rural area which takes around 2 -3 hours. However, it is all worth it because this is where we will be staying for a night to watch Proboscis Monkey and Christmas tree that light up all by Fireflies. It is absolutely fascinating! Few pictures before we go off. 





The gang which I missed! Misses you guys still!! Just a randomly snap picture.



Oh ya we did a pottery before we went off to watch monkeys, animal which they prove to be our ancestors decades ago. 



Life jacket to protect poor swimmers like me. Love and hate the neon color of the life jacket. It really does caught attention which i like but also dislike because incase  I drop into the river, the crocodile can easily spot me lar!!!!!








So upset that we did not get to grab picture of the fireflies because we can't actually use flash which will actually scare them off but if we use flash you wouldn't see the light too. So you can only come and see it yourself but it is quite spooky too because there's no light at all, even the boat does not switch on the light in order for us to enjoy the maximum lighting from the fireflies. It was a memorable day. Tiring too and we set off to bed earlier that night before we go off for more exciting trip on second day.

Comments

sagaraptor said…
on tour package?

interested to go there
-pEi- said…
yeah
we book our own flight but after that we get a tour to tour us around

let me know if you would like to get their contact

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~