Skip to main content

20 March 2008 - One Day Trip!!!

A brief introduction before I get into my topic. Haha..this gal is my colleague but she is 2 years younger than me. We had really lots to talk about since the day we know each other. Both of us can be really crazy and do silly things together. We are going mad when theres 2 of us around I guess!! Hehe...I think I should stop talking too much her pic is just below...see it yourself... Thats the pic we take in Niah Cave..we even have the same towel..c how sweet we are...



*Sylvia see how gud I am to post ur name n ur pic in my blog..and we just know each other for about a month!! OH GOSH..I can't believe we are SO CLOSE!!!



OKIE enough for the intro then I will be back to the topic....That's lame me..we are really tired after 3km of walk into the cave....thats outside the cave before we go in...


Not much to say but I think picture can show u better things than I do..picture show a thousand words isn't it??



Dun doubt on this pic..its not upside down but thats how it suppose to looks like in the cave...



Did u see a small house? Thats a resthouse actually but I beg it is really dirty and I bet u dun wana rest there...U can take a rest before u go into the painted cave which is really long way to go and also tiring..dark and smelly inside too...Din get into tat cave because we din bring torchlight and also lack of oxygen...(eventhough our actual plan is to Niah Cave then we change and in sudden we are there)



This is how people get those bird nest and I am wondering how can they do that and its really high up above..Its like 6 to 7 metres above our head..can u imagine that??



Thats the path to the painted cave. Din get the chance to go into it so just take a picture of it will do..hehe....
It is really a great trip that day. Have a great breakfast which i guess it is or brunch which we have it at Sibuti, Berkenu. We have the famous prawn mee that Johnny (the boss of the day, Sylvia husband) said it was. Not bad thou. After that, trip to niah...It takes us few hours to come in and out of the cave...It is raining when we came out and we went to Sibuti beach...walking along the beach...feel the breeze of fresh air..but too bad I am A LIGHT BULB!! Enjoy the wat we called "picnic".
Really Have fun that day even it is quite tiring...Thanks to Sylvia and Johnny!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...