Skip to main content

4years 1month 25days

Everything had come to an end. 4years 1 month and 25days! We or to say HE had put a fullstop on our story which he say he never will. I guess its tough for him and so do I coz we really had many feelings towards each other. It is still hard for me to believe that this is the reality and what is happening on me. I duno why I still can't accept the truth and I just feel weird when I wake up this morning and realise that I am no longer who I am. I feel akward, feel pain, feel disappointed and feel so lonely.


Past few years back, I remember how we stay out and where we usually hang togther even we can't meet that often due to some family problems that I face but we had overcome it few years after that. I had try my very best to let ppl know how good he is especially to me. I had also tried to open up our relation and let others know especially my family members because he is important to me so do my family. He is not what he appears to be. But sometimes human really feel tired with obstacles that they are facing with.


But we do have fun time together. The place we usually hang around is Parkson, Boulevard, Imperial and also Miri City Fan. City Fan is one of the place that we had lots of sweet memories together.


There is lots of things and place that I see and I would think of him. How could I forget him? How could I just ignore him? He is everywhere in my life! I can see him everywhere. I know theres no one that cannot lives without anyone. I am trying very hard to do it as I know I will overcome it.


Only time will know and time is the best medicine for me now. Scar always needs time to heal but the problem is when will it heal?? I hope everything will be fine soon. I HOPE I will be fine soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Take great care, u still have a lot of friends who cares about you in Miri here!! ^^ Ps, its a great blog!
-pEi- said…
augustine, thanks a lot...
surprise u r here too to give me support...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~