Skip to main content

Hearts into pieces (心碎)

In a silent night, my phone suddenly rang. Its a message but its a sign of a bad news indeed. I never thought this day would come or never expect it to be happen so fast. After reading it, tears just like rain drop down from my eyes without notice. I can't control it and I can't sleep the whole night after receive that message.


I try to keep it and try not to let others worry but I really not that kind of person that can hold my feelings. I had really tried very very hard on it. It is really torturing to hide ur feelings in front of others and have to pretend nothing happen and go on your life as usual.


I duno what should I do. This relation had been last for so many years and how can I let go in just one night? Even he din really say it clear but it had been indirectly telling me that. I still remember way back to four years ago how we know each other and get along together....and four years now we had to come to an end? Will this relation just end like that??




当人觉得风浪不断的时候就会想要放气。虽然风浪是来考验人对一件事的坚持可是当他们觉得累了不想再走下去了那么该如何是好呢?

我们经过了那么多为什么到了最后还是不能在一起呢?为什么天意弄人?为什么两个相爱的人经过了那么多都不能得到成全??

我觉得我对这世界越来越没希望,因为我觉得真得好累好累!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
gal...
don sad k....
u can find a better one..
u r such a pretty & nice gal...
trust me...u can find a better one...jia you k...u must be strong...
Anonymous said…
i m the "anonymous said"
know who m i??i m ur lovers~~~ur collegue....SYLVIA WEE^^laugh xia mo....don sad le gal...T___T
-pEi- said…
thanks gal...
times will heal the scar but definitely not now...
thanks for ur support and courage...
u r really nice....
Donna Bong said…
everything will eventually come to an end. it's just the matter of time. be glad that it happened and be glad that you had great times. nothing can really help turning back the situation but make the best of your life and i'm sure you'll find the next love in your life.

don't end the relationship with a broken heart but love it as he and you have loved each other for so long.

take care girl~

hugs.
-pEi- said…
I know that and I try to overcome with it...
however its no as easy as i thought..
suddenly have to live without him in my life is just like missing sth in the heart...
Anonymous said…
very sorry to hear that.. but everything will be ok ... trust me.. do take care...
Dont be so sad.. at least you two have loved each other before...
you sure can handle and overcome it..

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...