Skip to main content

2 Day 1 Night trip - Golden Triangle

It's been long time I did not meet Michelle since the last time on Chinese New Year. She came to KL on last friday night and I planned to meet her up even I had a tight schedule but somehow I need some rest and time to relax too besides rushing assignments due date and also more presentation. I meet her on Saturday morning after finish my Pidato competition and I will be staying with her one night at Royale Bintang Hotel. Let me stay far far away from all those stressful stuff just for a little moment.

What else can we do when we are at the Golden Triangle area?? Shopping of course! Been accompany her shopping for whole day and she did bought lots of stuff. Me and her is same species because we love CAMERA!!!!

-pEi- & Michelle



This tiny little GaL here is little bit upset because she lost her phone when we had lunch together. So sorry for her too...='(

It's me camwhoring again.
Leng Eng, one of my primary till secondary schoolmates.Michelle & Hui Fen
Color of their cloths make them great couple of the day.
MicheLLe & -pEi-
Hui Fen & -pEi-
Did you see how small her face and how big her eye is??
MicHelLe & -pEi-
Can't stop when there's camera around even it is at Sushi King!!! Hahaha
Lastly, its me again before I end. I just love to camwhore. But this time is a little cutie me even I am big in size and doesn't suit something so cute....hahahaha
Want some OreO??
This is the only thing I bought for this 2 day trip but I am hoping for something special because I didn't bought this for nothing.......

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Comments

RWP said…
u join PIDATO competition? u r great! so did u win?
-pEi- said…
yeaps i did
herm..no news yet but i dun think i enter into it because the final will be next week
garrylin said…
wow... i met Michell at Taiping at the Konsortium bus station... hahaha.... wat a coincidence...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~