Skip to main content

Madagascar 2

I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT
I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT
I LIKE TO MOVE IT!!!!!!
I believe this is part of the lyrics in this movie. You will know what am I mentioning if you did watch this funny movie!!!!
And now it is back in action for the second season and now they had an escape to africa after the first time break out of the zoo for the very first time of thier life!!!!!



MADAGASCAR 2
ESCAPE TO AFRICA

This is one of the new character in Madagascar 2 and don't see it wrongly..This is definitely different from Alex the Lion. You will know when you will know what am I talking about when you watch.


How can we miss out the four best friend.
Melman, Gloria, Alex & Marty
The so called King of Jequin who had always love to dance and sing in whatever situation.

I forget about the peguin which is so hilarious and overdoing not forget ruining things up but cute at the same time.
This is definitely a funny one to watch. We had been laughing throughout the movie ever since it starts. Its been so long since I laugh so loudly. This is what I call real funny. See it yourself and experienced yoursefl with "Penguin Airline"!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~